It takes more than great software to create engaging courses. That’s why we’re bringing the best of the world’s #1 e-learning community to Philadelphia for two days of practical tips, inspirational examples, free downloads, and expert advice.
This will be a fun, friendly extension of our E-Learning Heroes community and we’re inviting you to bring your laptop to get some hands on experience working along with and learning from Tom Kuhlmann and David Anderson, as well as other great Articulate users.
Date: October 28 & 29
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Registration starts at 8:15 AM.
Location: Penn Medicine Center for Innovation & Learning, 1500 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You don’t have to be an Articulate customer to benefit from this workshop which has value for any of the following roles:
• Subject matter experts who build rapid e-learning courses
• Trainers transitioning to e-learning
• Instructional designers
• E-learning designers & developers
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• Learn how to save time and money with more efficient development
• Take your courses past the standard click & read model
• Make your courses look like e-learning courses & not bullet-point slides
• Create interactive & engaging courses using reusable models
• Hundreds of post-conference resources including tutorials & templates
• Easy Ways to Customize Vector Images & Characters for E-Learning | Tom Kuhlmann, Articulate
• Engage Your Learners with Game Thinking | Zsolt Olah, Comcast
• Thirsty Horses, Popcorn, and Sexing Chickens: Designing Authentic Learning Experiences | Jessica Davis, Volkswagen Credit
• Get the Right Look & Feel for Your Course | David Anderson, Articulate
• 5 Steps to Start Your Career as an E-Learning Consultant | Will Entriken, Pacific Medical Training
• Variables 101: Everything You Wanted to Know But Was Afraid to Ask | Tom Kuhlmann, Articulate
• Gamify Your Content in Storyline | Zsolt Olah, Comcast
• Interactive Video Made Easy | David Anderson, Articulate
• 5 Tricks to Create Instructional Design Magic | Chantal Ounsworth, Learn By Design
• Articulate Panel Discussion
*Session topics subject to change.